Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny Little Quotes

I have always had big plans for projects to keep track of all of the cute things the boys say and so far I have alot of random notes around the house with some of the precious, funny, and unforgetable things they have done and said. However, I am sure I have forgot alot of them and it makes me so mad at myself for not being better at getting these things done. So from now on I am just going to try and write them in this blog every few days.

Today Hudson asked me if we have a "bootiful house and plenty of food to eat" I think it was from a Cailou show he was watching about being greatful and fortunate.

Yesterday he told me he likes girls and when I asked why he said it was because they wear pretty dresses.

Today when he tried to tell me something with food in his mouth he stopped himself and held up one finger to tell me to wait a minute.

A few days ago when I asked him if he wanted to help me make rice crispy treats for our Christmas Eve party he said "no thanks...I mean... Mom, what is the polite way to say no thanks?" Pretty nice manners for two and a half!

Jagger has learned how to turn on light switches and loves it. Now he stands on his tippy toes and grunts at the switches all day long.

All of the sudden Jagger is talking! He says mama, dada, jagger, thank you, no, ball. He will moo for a cow, ssssss for a snake, roar for a lion, say woof woof for a dog.

Jagger keeps trying to love Hudson. He will go up to him and rub his head on Hudsons stomach and try to kiss him. Half of the time Hudson loves it and will love him back, the other half he pushes him down. They are already starting!

Dec 8th, 2008 (i found this note and just want to include it here before i loose it)

Jagger threw himself on the floor and was throwing a fit. Hudson stepped over him and said "Mom, why is Jagger being so dramatic?"

I made Hudson a hot dog with Ketsup and Mayo just like he likes it and he brought it back to me and said he needed mustard because he is two and a half now. He also said he likes mint now and chicken now because he is two and a half.

Jagger is teething so I gave him some homeopathic teething tablets. Somehow the two of them got the bottle and hid under the coffee table and shared the rest of the bottle of tablets. I was in the laundry room and Hudson came to me and said "Me and Baby hid.. oh never mind." I knew that was trouble. I walked in the living room and saw Jagger sitting there, he gave me a big smile, then I saw the empty bottle. When I asked Hudson how many they ate he said "Like 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,18,20 like all of them" as he was saying this he is giving his Italian arm expressions. It was pretty funny. (by the way they were homeopathic and not harmful, plus there was only about 15 or so left. so relax already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment