Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a good day (and other cute quotes)

The other day Jagger was crying and Hudson said to Darrell "I will go get him and teach him a new word, that will make him happy. Then Darrell heard him saying "Jagger say Volcano, Volcano, Jagger say Volcano. Darrell then told him that maybe that word was to hard for Jagger to say so Hudson said "Oh, Jagger say Mountain, Mountain....

Around Hudson's birthday Lori was at our house with the boys and I had cupcakes for Hudson's birthday party sitting on the counter. Hudson wanted to get one and Lori said "no wait until your party" then when she came back into the room Hudson was climbing up the counter trying to get a cupcake, Lori tried to get him down and he grabbed a cupcake and buried his face in it! As she was trying to get him down he turned to her and said "I'm a handful"

The boys have both been sick for a couple of days and not eating much so when Hudson asked if "we could get fries and a hamburgerger no actually a boys cheeseburgergerer" (which is a grilled cheese) I was happy to say yes.
We went around the corner to Astro which means Hudson gets to sit up front with me since we don't have to go on any roads to get there. We had lunch in the car because Hudson said it was beautiful outside. From there we went to the car wash (the boys new favorite place) then Hudson asked if we could hear "the crazy lady sing" which is a Frank Sinatra C.D. I have that he sings a duet with a lady that has a really high voice, it absolutely cracks Hudson up! As the car wash reached it high point and you couldn't see out the windows for bubbles Hudson smiled and said "this is a good day, I hope every day is today forever"
I just wish they would stay one and three forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment