Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quotes from Hudson at age one





I found a paper full of cute things that Hudson said and did around age one-two, I am going to write them here so I have them somewhere safe.



When Hudson was just one year old he sat on my lap to read stories and just as he sat down he got up whining and said "euhhhh" then felt my legs and got his blanket and put it over my legs and then sat down and started reading. Every time after that he felt my legs to make sure that they were smooth before sitting down and if they had even the slightest stubble he went for his blankie!
My mom was over and she was mortified when Hudson checked her legs before sitting for a story.



Hudson loves Vegetarian Vegetable soup and eats it all of the time. I accidentally bought a can of Beef stock Vegetable soup but didn't think that it would matter, since it just had beef broth in it instead of vegetable broth, so I made it for him for lunch. He was staring at a show and I gave him a bite, he got a horrible look on his face and swallowed hard and said to me "what are you doing to me?"



Every time anyone eats anything Hudson chimes in "Bon Appetite"



Hudson has always been so sweet to me and I didn't realize he was this little when he started saying "Mommy close yous eyes....purprise" he still says that to me all of the time.



When I am doing things around the house Hudson always wants to help and when I say do you think you can do that he will say "I can mom, I'm a guy"



Here are some of the cute names he has for movies
Fly show= Bugs Life
Me's new show= The Bee Movie
Grrrrr= The Grinch
Point his fingers and shake= The Wiggles
Me's favorite show Woody=Toy Story



"Me go on the potty, me get a purprise" his line every time he goes potty, just in case we forget.



One day I had a song stuck in my head and I kept singing it over and over all day, finally I said Oh this is driving me crazy I have had this song stuck in my head all day. Hudson looked at me really funny and climbed up on his bed to be closer to me and said "can I see it" when I said no honey you cant see it he started crying because I wouldn't let him look. It took awhile to try and explain.



One day when Hudson had just barely turned two we were out looking at a dental office with Daddy and there was some soft music playing on the intercom the song that was on was "don't be thinking that I don't love you cause baby I do" for some reason Hudson loved it and kept singing that line over and over. For months he sang that song, Lori even made him a C.D. with that song on it.



Hudson loves the sky and always notices the moon, stars, sun and all kinds of weather. When he was just two he would look outside and say "no wind, no rain, nice day!"



One day we were playing outside in his clubhouse and Hudson was telling me what I liked to eat and play and when I asked him how he knew all of that he replied "I saved you's message"



For two years now every time that Hudson hears the garage door open and Daddy coming home from work Hudson hides and waits to be found. As Darrell is looking Hudson makes little noises to give him hints.



When I was pregnant with Jagger, Hudson would always put things under his shirt and tell me he had baby kitty's in his stomach. Their names were Tiger, Elephant, Kitty Boo and Muffin.



Hudson loves to play in his room and anytime he can have someone to play with he wants their undivided attention, which means that they cannot talk to anyone else and no one can come in the room and disturb their play. When you do he will say "go away" and push you out the door. After he had been doing that for awhile I decided he was old enough to understand that wasn't ok to do and explained to Hudson that that wasn't nice and it made people feel bad. The next time he was in his room playing and didn't want someone in he held up his finger and said "I will play with you in one minute, Mommy I didn't know that was bad manners"



At 27 months Hudson kissed his beloved binkys goodbye and put them in the mailbox for the binky fairy to take. As we were going to bed he quietly said to me "my blue shshsht one last time?" I told him no they were gone now because he was so big and he rolled over and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment