The other day we had our lawn aerated so there was little dirt clumps all over the grass. When we got home Hudson got out of the car and went out front, he yelled "mom get over here you are going to freak out! The grass pooped!"
Hudson told me he loves me more than all of the water in the ocean, all of the sand on the beaches, all of the stars in the sky and all of the dirt where all the guys are building.
One day when I told Hudson to get back outside and take his shoes off because they were full of sand he turned around and said to me "I thought you were my friend"
One morning Hudson was doing puzzles on the kitchen floor and Jagger started throwing his puzzle pieces all over. Hudson yelled "you little shit, you need a nap" It really was nap time so after I laid Jag down and walked back into the kitchen I saw Hudson laying on the floor sulking. When I asked what was wrong he replied "I haven't gotten any attention this morning."
Darrell's cousin Lisa was in town and called me to see if she could stop by with her daughter Georgia. Hudson heard me on the phone and was so excited. Later when I said something about Lisa and Georgia he said "who? I thought you were talking to the man with the yellow hat and Georgie was coming to see me" He was soooo disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment