Hudson and I had a fun day together. We went to Mimi's for breakfast and as we were being seated Hudson got a huge grin when the waiter left I said "why are you smiling" he replied "they must know its our lucky day, we got a window seat!" I swear he makes me believe in reincarnation he appreciates little things that normal kids would never notice, he is wise beyond his years maybe he was Einstein or Hemingway? From there we hung out at Barnes and Noble for awhile then went to Hudson's favorite place Color me Mine. He painted a race car for Jagger and a Dinosaur for himself, I painted a little box for Grandma Frampton for Mothers Day. We had a great time. I love that little boy more than life and cannot imagine a day without him! He is my special Hudson and forever my BFF
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment