After one to many Gary Busey hair days. We decided maybe it was time to cut Hudson's signature lockes. I figured we would just do a more tailored shag and call it good. Nothing too crazy but maybe it would handle sunscreen better? I bought a GQ to look through and didn't really see anything. Hudson on the other hand went through the magazine and dog eared pages then went back through it and found THE picture. I didn't really think he would notice or that he was serious so I just told Wendy how to cut it. When she was almost finished she left the room for a minute and Hudson looked sad when I asked what was wrong he said his hair was not right. I told Wendy to cut it however he wanted it so he gave her instructions and checked it when she was finished. He LOVES it!
I kept telling him how much older he looked and he kept striking this pose?? I just thought he was being goofy but when D got home and Hudson showed him the magazine we figured out he was posing like the guy in the picture he picked! He is sooo funny!!
Here is his inspiration
No comments:
Post a Comment