
Sept 7th 2011
Hudson's First Day of Kindergarten
He was so excited and ready to go and believe it or not I did not even cry! Well at least the first day;) His school is amazing and we love it more each time we are there and more than anything I am so excited to see what is in store for our wise little man. He is going to have so many amazing experiences that Darrell and I never even knew existed as kids.
Hudson: I could not possibly be more proud of you and the person you are. You are so thoughtful, sweet, funny, witty, smart and much too wise. I will miss you more than you could ever imagine (in the four hours you are gone;) but I am so happy that you are so ready to learn and make new friends. As always you make being your Mom easy and fun. I really am not ready to share you with so many other people yet but I probably never will be. The only thing that makes it easier is knowing that we have spent so much time together and remembering all of the fun we have had (and it has been ALOT!!!) You will always be my BFF!
I LOVE YOU
We gave Hudson a special gift on the way to school
A dog tag with Hudson on the front and Carpe Diem on the back. He loved it
Being the wise parents we are we also bought him a new Lego, insurance that he would be just as excited to come home as he was to go:)
We couldn't leave cute little Jag out. Although he refuses to go to preschool he still got a new sno cone machine so he could have a fun day at home without his best buddy
We went home and made grape sno cones. Yummy
No comments:
Post a Comment