Sunday, October 20, 2013

Park City Sleigh Ride 2012

I organized our first annual big sleigh ride with our friends outside of Park City.  There were thirty of us  who rode in a horse drawn sleigh to a cabin for a holiday dinner.  We had live music and the kids had a blast playing in the slow and planning a snow ball attack on any adult daring enough to open the door.  We took Gma Lily to stay at the hotel with Charli since it was late and cold.  Afterwords we took the kids home put them to bed and had a very rare night out on the town.  We danced like I never have before and between Darrell and Bill Pipes buying we had many, many bottles of Champagne.  It was lots of fun but not a very fun 4am wake up call from Charli.

I wished I would have been much better at photographing all of the fun, here are the few pictures we have.



Raechel and J.T.


I was trying to keep my hair dry in the snow, which would explain the funny looking hat.  The boys were looking dashing though


waiting for someone to attack with snowballs


Kyle, Alex and Jagger

No comments:

Post a Comment