Sunday, July 3, 2011

LegoLand

Finally Hudson's two year dream of going to LegoLand came true!!! After we left the airport and started driving Hudson was staring out the window and said "When do you think I will start seeing Lego's" I laughed and told him that we had to drive to the park and what the park would be like. Then I asked him what he thought it was going to be like and he said "I just thought there would be Lego's everywhere and people would be building things" After we were in the park he was all smiles and said "this is better than how I thought it would be"
I must say it was even better than we dreamed, I think it is the most perfect place on earth for three and five year old boys. The park was beautiful and the beach was too!
The things they made out of Legos would amaze you
This huge Bionicle was one of his favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment