Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Sweet Funny Little Loves

The one thing I know I will never regret is spending so much time with my babies. I may not get much of anything else done but I do get to be with them as they grow up. I am so lucky that Darrell works so hard so I can just be home with them. We have tons of fun and tons of chaos that I know I will miss so much someday.
Hudson is so sweet, thoughtful and way to wise. He loves Legos a million trillion and Jagger is his best friend. He is my boy and will be forever. When he grows up he is going to be a builder and he is going to build a restaurant so he can cook for us on Sundays. As of late Jagger is going to be his partner and his business is going to be called "H and J Builders" He loves to travel and stay in nice hotels "not just a rectangle room" and order room service. I adore him.
Yep, that's Jag's butt and no it's not an accident
Oh my... Jagger... what do you say??? He is FUNNY, stubborn, funny, a great dancer, funny, sweet, has no volume control and is completely unpredictable. He loves his sister soooo much and is so proud of everything she does, Hudson is his best friend, He loves his Dad so much I get jealous, and he makes our family fun. I love him so much and love the days he only wants me, especially when he wants to sleep with me and hugs me all night. My sweet Jaggy Boo

Babycakes! Her eyes are glowing, seriously! She gives amazing kisses and always pats me. She is already independent, I can hear her saying "I do it" a thousand times a day even though she doesn't talk yet. She loves to laugh and has a great growl. She never stops moving and ALWAYS wants to be held, a strange combination. She loves her brothers and flaps her arms like a birdie whenever she sees them. She is the absolute perfect baby to our family. We all love her and spoil her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment